We’ve just released ! Bazel 1.1 is intended to be backward-compatible with Bazel 1.0.
Please any update problems.
- The query flag
--host_deps(commonly used as
--nohost_deps) has been renamed to
--tool_deps, and now also removes dependencies in any execution configuration from being reported in the query output. The previous flag name is deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
- Small adjustments in error reporting. Errors during code evaluation will cause the execution to stop (the following errors were often misleading). Multiple validation errors can now be reported.
- Ignacio Le Fluk wrote an article about .
- Tweag.io published two articles: and .
- Юра Панарин wrote about .
- Wassim Chegham explains how to .
- Alex Eagle wrote a tutorial for with an example project.
- If you’re interested in using Bazel on Gitlab CI, read .
- Laurence Urhegyi wrote about .
- Ryan Martens gave a talk at the North America Google Developer Experts Summit.
- Dan Garfield talked about on DevOpsTV.
- Chris Love and Tamao Nakahara discussed .
This release contains contributions from many people at Google, as well as Andrew Suffield, Austin Schuh, Bor Kae Hwang, Brian Richardson, Christy Norman, Clint Harrison, Dan Halperin, Dave Lee, David Neil, David Ostrovsky, George Gensure, Greg, Jacob Parker, Jakub Bujny, John Millikin, Keith Smiley, marcohu, Marwan Tammam, Mostyn Bramley-Moore, Stepan Koltsov, Thi Don, Thi, Tomasz Strejczek.